On this page, i will explain how to setup Valve's source filmmaker tools leftover in the beta, tricks you can perform with the tool and how to fix technical problems with the program. I will also periodically post my own films (Accidental Apocalypse Studios) or other SFM related works. If you have any tips or things you'd like posted here, e-mail me.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Source Machinima; A brief introduction

Hi, I'm Spwee1494, creator of Accidental Apocalypse Studios. This section which I'll be calling, Source Machinima, will go in-depth into the process, ways and possibilities of Source Machinima. Expect general Cinematography tutorials to face posing, to custom animations with Maya, i'll cover as much as i can as i learn and share everything i know.

If you have anything you'd like to learn yourself, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment